· Jean Sayers (née Mallock) for designing & building this website
· Ray and Elaine Mallock for compiling the majority of the content
· Richard and Sue Mallock for providing additional details and photos
· Susanne West (née Mallock) for providing additional details
· Paul Lawrence for providing so much content from his book The Lone Furrow and other advice
· 750MC for allowing reproduction of original articles
· David Morgan of 750 Motor Club for contributing his articles and comments
· Marcus Bicknell for helping with the editing and content
· Mick Paris for insights into the Karting and Trials days especially
· Paul and Colin Jackson for providing a number of the photos from their own and Cyril, their father’s archive
· Pete and Joy Richings for their photographs and information
Design for Competition. The special builders guide ASIN: B0000CNAE9
Seven Fifty Motor Club, the birthplace of modern British motor sport by David Morgan, 2009, published by Haynes ISBN 978 1 84425 716 4
Immortal Austin Seven by David Morgan, 2017, published by Veloce, ISBN 978 1 845849 79 5 and UPC 6 36847 04979 9
This site has been created by the Mallock family in tribute to Arthur at the time of his posthumous 100th birthday. Whilst every care has been taken to acknowledge original text and photographs, a small number of credits may have been unavailable. If you would like to claim an article to be credited, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any better period images of any of Arthur's cars, additional articles or any correspondence from Arthur which you feel may be of interest and relevant to this website, we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.